...no I'm not talking about Jett's diaper, I could, but I'm not:)
Poor Brayden, this is just the beginning! This picture was taken about two days afte

r we brought Brayden home. We got Jett the dump truck as a "Big Brother" gift and our nephew, Luke, pushed him around in it for about an hour (picture to the right). So the next day Jett thought it was Braydens turn to be pushed around...it's a boy thing. He was very gentle, but it was a good thing Daddy was assisting because one time he did take off across the living room floor. Jett just doesn't understand why Brayden isn't ready to play with him or catch the balls that he throws at him or why they can't wrestle. Brayden might have a rough road ahead of himself, or by the way he's growing so fast, Jett just might want to watch out:)
1 comment:
Brayden is going to be the toughest kid ever. No joke.
Post a Comment