Wednesday, February 07, 2007

SNOW!

Jarrett had his first experience with snow yesterday. He went outside to help Daddy shovel the snow. I think I finally understand why my mom wasn't a big fan of the snow days. As I'm going over ten minutes of putting on all of Jarrett's gear...which was quite hilarious because before I could finish he started saying "Hot". Anyway, so it takes forever to get everything on and then he's outside for less time than it took me to get everything on. But I see where my mom's heart was...she knew how much we loved it, so she sucked it up, put it on us and got out the camera:) Jarrett had so much fun. He could barely walk with his snowsuit and boots. Greg said he fell forward and landed on all fours and just stayed there until Greg came to rescue him. He was pretty emotional the first time snow got on his gloves, but then Greg showed him to slap his hands together to get it off, and he thought that was pretty cool. Even though he was a little ice cube, he cried when he had to come in. He really loves the outdoors, so I'm glad it is finally warming up some so we can take him outside. I took Jett outside today and showed him how to throw snowballs at Samson...I might regret this someday:)

No comments: