Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Firsts...

Kyla started rice cereal...not a big fan.
Can you see the door open in the background?
Wish I could say that is a first.
Gees, our house is being taken over by flies thanks to the boys:)

Jett started Kindergarten...This is the day before school. The kids got to go in and see their desk and locker. Meet the other kids, drop off his supplies and get familiar with the room before the big day!

This is the offical first day of school picture...which was yesterday - at this point, I'm proud I even remembered to take a picture - posting only a day later...impressive. What a BIG boy! Greg took him to school the first day, so I was able to stay strong emotionally (can you see my fist pumping in the air?) However, I took him today and left with tears in my eyes as my sweet small framed boy walked into the great big school with his head held high and a smile on his face.

Everybody loves a parade...
First parade in my backyard.
Yep, those are NIPSCO flags...Papa Denny would be proud:)

2 comments:

The Lantzes said...

Awww! He looks so cute and handsome! How is Bray holding up?

darcy said...

LOVE the doggies looking int he background of that last picture. HIlarious!!!